Voting

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Bracelet

Ok, so I'm going to brag for just a second.  This is my youngest child and I love this picture that my good friend took (aliciakinniephotography.com).  But that isn't the reason why I'm posting this picture.  I would like you to look at the bracelet she has around her wrist ( you might have to click on the picture to see it up close).  This is another piece I can do for a baby or child.  I have her name on it, but below is a picture of what it looks like up close.  You can put a name or "princess" or "sweet pea" whatever you choose.  It is all sterling silver and so I don't ever take it off my baby.  I also have one that is similar to this but has scalloped edges on the top and bottom. Both very cute and a great gift.( $30)


No comments:

Post a Comment