Voting

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Make your gift Personal!!!

Everyone loves a gift that feels like a lot of time attention was put into it,  and that is what I can provide!!!  Make your gift personal by adding names, initials, or a special saying.  I work with all types of metals so I can work with your budget.  I can do sterling silver items and I can also do the same look with nickel, brass, and copper.  I have many shapes and sizes to choose from and can pretty much create what you can imagine.  I also do bracelets.  It is getting close to the holiday season, so get thinking about that special someone you want to do something for ( or just buy one for yourself).  You can contact me at julieparkinson@mac.com with your order until I get my website up and running!!  Happy Shopping!






4 comments:

  1. can you do the overlap one with 5 names? I'm looking at the necklaces on groupdealz and wondering if you are limited to 4 names or how it works. please let me know. also can you get the overlap one for the same 415 price? thanks, Kalli tkhill36@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering how we place an order? There are a couple of necklaces I would like but I don't know where to place an order. tytes2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much would it cost to have a 2 names put on the silver with a heart?

    ReplyDelete